Dołączyła: 31 Maj 2017
| Wysłany: 31 Maj 2017, 15:02 PRACA LINUX ADMINISTRATOR (Łódź)
For Harman IT team we are looking for person for Linux Administrator position.
Role and Responsibility:
• Technically oversees and administers UNIX/LINUX Systems environment.
• Monitors multiple operating systems [UNIX/ Linux].
• Monitors UNIX based Incident(s) and problem queues daily.
• Responsible for resolving complex challenges in a timely manner.
• Knowledge in TCP/IP and other network fundamentals.
• Support all development efforts by various development group.
• Strong experience in automation of server build (UNIX/LINUX) and develop automated solutions for server support.
• Develop and produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual system reporting for all UNIX servers.
• Work experience on REDHAT Satellite and Live upgrades (Preferably 11) for patching.
• Strong experience in HIGH availability and disaster recovery solutions.
• Strong hands on UNIX networking services (NIS, DNS, NFS, FTP, SMTP etc..).
• Should be well versed with ITIL process.
• Should be familiar with security and compliance standards
• Strong knowledge in storage fundamentals and understanding SAN and NAS
• Willing in work in shifts
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide customers
• Training on the job and technical trainings
• Further development opportunity
• Salary 10 000 – 12 000 PLN gross/ monthly
• A great package of additional benefits such as: free parking space, flexible working time, lunch allowance, private healthcare, MultiSport card, budget for culture events (f.ie. cinema, concerts), English & German classes, employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon) game room, and much more…
Go ahead and send us your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply on this job posting! https://www.pracuj.pl/pra...,oferta,5325680